It has never been so easy to get to an hotel
Get to know the best ways to get to the city center.
From the airport
- Aerobus 1 – Price: 3.50€. Unrestricted luggage allowance and valid for the entire bus network on the day of purchase
- Bus 744 – Price: 1,40€. (All buses stop in front of SANA Lisboa)
- Taxi – Price: 12 to 20€, according to the time of the day and amount of luggage
- Transfer – Contact us and we will pick you up at the airport (paid service)
- Car – Follow the signs for the “Centro” or “Marquês de Pombal”. Join the 2nd Circular and exit to the right in the direction of Campo Grande. Turn right again and enter the tunnel, driving straight on. Pass Av. da República and continue on until you reach Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo. SANA Lisboa Hotel is on the left, at the end of the avenue. To stop the car in front of the hotel, continue straight on to the Marquês de Pombal roundabout, and take the 5th exit, changing direction. To go directly to the car park, take the 4th exit from the Marquês de Pombal roundabout towards Av. Duque de Loulé. Turn left at the 1st exit (traffic lights) and follow the road until the SANA Lisboa Hotel Parque de Estacionamento sign, on your left
From South to North
- Follow the signs for the Centro or Marquês de Pombal.
- Underground: Marquês de Pombal Station (Blue and Yellow Lines)
- Bus: Airport – Aerobus 1; Centre – 736 and 36; Lisbon/ Belém Conference Centre – 727; Parque das Nações – 744; Feira da Ladra – 712
- Taxis: In front of the hotel